This Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the PRINT2D Services. By using the PRINT2D Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a "Merchant" (which means that you and or your business is listed in a "PRINT2D Small Business" Directory) or you are a "Visitor" (which means that you are actively using a "PRINT2D Small Business" directory to find a merchant or offer). By using the site or it's applications you are expressly consenting to comply with this Agreement. The term "User" refers to a Merchant or a Visitor. You are only authorized to use the PRINT2D Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully.
If you do not agree with this Agreement, you should leave the PRINT2D Website and discontinue use of the PRINT2D Services immediately. Any further access from you to our website will be considered as an acceptance of the terms and conditions stated below.
PRINT2D may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon our posting on the Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the PRINT2D Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
1. EligibilityPRINT2D Services' use is void if prohibited. By using the PRINT2D Services, you represent and warrant that: a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and you will maintain the accuracy of such information; b) you are at least 13 years old. c) your use of the PRINT2D Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
2. TermThis Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the PRINT2D Services.
3. Intellectual property protectionPRINT2D content and web-design, as well as any other data related to the Website, that we may send to you by e-mail or other means, including news content published by our authors belong to PRINT2D and its collaborators/developers and are protected by the international copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use of the trademarks or any other PRINT2D content included in the Website (meaning use without the express written permission of PRINT2D) is strictly prohibited.
4. Non-commercial UseThe PRINT2D Services are for personal use and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by print2d.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the PRINT2D Services, including sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the PRINT2D Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed without notice. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the PRINT2D Services.
5. Proprietary rights in ContentPRINT2D owns all rights to artwork, icons, software or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that make up the PRINT2D Services.
6. Content posted on the WebsitePRINT2D makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information on any sub-domain under www.print2d.com. PRINT2D guarantees that, at the moment of testing on 12/10/2011, and only at that moment, the sever was 100% clean of any form of malware, including, but not limited to spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. However, it should be noted that the server will be retested periodically.
8. Disclaimers and limitation on liabilityThe information, services and products available to you on this Website may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. PRINT2D is not responsible for any inaccurate content, whether it is caused by Users or by any equipment or malfunction related to PRINT2D Services. Moreover, PRINT2D is not responsible for the functioning of any of the links to related websites (including ease of downloading programs, procedure to follow in order to buy any item).
PRINT2D PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRINT2D BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF PRINT2D HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Force majeurePRINT2D and its collaborators and affiliates cannot be held responsible for any delay or malfunction brought about directly or indirectly by causes that exceed PRINT2D's free will. This includes, but is not limited to: malfunctioning of PRINT2D's technical equipment, broken connection to Internet or telephone lines, computer viruses, unauthorized access to PRINT2D system, operation errors, strike etc.
10. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify PRINT2D (and our employees, affiliates and agents) against, and hold us (and our employees, affiliates and agents) harmless from all liability, claims, demands, suits or causes of action, whether or not partially attributable to our negligence, and will pay all expenses, including reasonable attorney fees incurred by us in the defense thereof, made by any third party arising out of your breach of these Conditions of Use. These obligations will survive any termination of these Conditions of Use.
11. MiscellaneousPRINT2D reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify, add or erase at any time parts of its web Content. Moreover, PRINT2D has the right to modify the terms of the present Agreement, at any time and without prior warning. You are to verify the Agreement from time to time, because you acknowledge that you are subject to the modifications as soon as they are posted on the web. If at any moment, some services provided by PRINT2D can be subject to other terms than these stated above, we shall post a visible announcement on the website, regarding the specific regulations for that matter.
12. Applicable lawParties' rights and obligations, imposed by the present Agreement, as well as all juridical effects produced by the Agreement shall be interpreted and governed by U.S. laws effective at that time. Any dispute concerning this Agreement shall be solved in the United States Courts of Law.
Effective November 1, 2011